Saturday, January 5, 2013

USM one of my path?

 
 

tadi tibe2 sembang pasal istikharah dgn Lin,my roomate.
 
i've done istikharah two times in my life.
 
first,when i got uitm,diploma and matrik. that was first time.
and i got sign through my dream.
 
i dreamt i met my friend,which is neb yg mmg dh masuk matrik penang tu.
 
sebab die 1tahun. i got offer for 2year. PDT. tak pandai. sobs3.
 
then,the second time when i got offer from usm.
 
its like if i accept usm,i wont get upu offer dah. that makes difficult.
 
usm,penang. far away from house which is shah alam on that time.
 
before that i've decided to continue study around selangor or KL. yelaaa. a lots rite. UM,UPM,UKM. Semua kat situ.
 
actually, i'm totally ok to accept it. just that my parents look like not that courage me to accept it.
 
ibu kate "tak payah la. ibu yakin hang akan dpt upu,"
 
i knew. but what if the course i got not as i wish. usm offered my first choice. food technology.
 
i only got 2days to decide wether to accept or not.
 
time tu ctct kwn2 semua. tny pendapat. Dot, Laila, Along, Samirah, Aisyah.
 
and ayat Dot antara paling meninggalkan kesan.
"i know its rely hard to make d decision. sigh,klu aku ade kt tmpt kau aku pn tataw nk pilih pe. tp aku rse wat comes 1st thats d best. byk2 bdoa k. ;)"
 
and surely, my sister Afirah. she helps me a lot. she supported me. and thats make me touched. she agreed with all my opinion. why,what,how. terharuuuuuu! :'(
 
3hours before the offer closed. i was cried badly in front ayah.
i really afraid to make a decision.
 
mmg dashat. mcm org kena dera je.
seriously, i hate making a decision. 
and ayah looks like guilty when i cried like that.
 
then,he googled about food technology. read what its all about.
 what will i learn. what type of occupation will i get.
 
finally, he said " ikut k.longlah. mana yang terbaik. ayah sentiasa doakan yang terbaik,"
 
and ayah went to his workplace. leaved me alone. 30 minutes before it closed i called ibu.
 
5 minutes before the offer closed, i click ACCEPT.
 
and HERE I AM.

ALHAMDULILLAH.


 


2 comments:

Atikah Adnan said...

:')
InsyaAllah ade berkat pada pilihan yg parents redha. Good luck tiqah!

tiqa ab said...

thank u tikah. all the best jugak. :)