Monday, December 13, 2010

Samirah Safwan Zubir (=

SAMIRAH <3

she's pretty.
she's soft-hearted.
sometimes she's crazy.
respect other person.
she's my gossip girls! ;)
saya sayang awak la!

hehehehe. she's my bestfriend since i'm 16 years old.
we knew each other since 13years old. we're in the same dorm.:)
everybody has their own character. so do us. we doesn't have similar character,BUT we're completely understood about each other.
we tolerate. and most important she take me the way i am. so do I!:)
although we're far apart after school, we keep seeing every semester break.
never miss it. we encourage each other in everything.
we had a lot of great memories together.
best of lark in ur life bestie! :) 
you'll always be my bestfriend,dear!<3

time square 121210 :)



2 comments:

Si kacang said...

lpas nih post la psl ak lak... =)

tiqa ab said...

hahahha.. i will. one fine day nnt! :)